Advocating For Victims Of Car Crashes
Depending on the severity of the collision, vehicle accidents can result in lifelong injuries or even wrongful death. If you were injured in a head-on collision, rear-end collision, side-impact collision or vehicle rollover, an important first step is contacting a skilled attorney.
Mohammed Alzaidi can carefully investigate your accident and discuss your injuries with your chosen medical professional. We will develop a case strategy with the goal of recovering the maximum monetary compensation for your injuries, lost wages and property damage.
We represent clients in Phoenix, Arizona, and communities throughout Maricopa County who are suffering through a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Insurance company matters: including both underinsured motorist claims and uninsured motorist claims.
- Accidents involving cyclists and pedestrians: whether you were injured while jogging, crossing the street or riding in a designated bike lane, our firm can help.
- Accidents involving motorcycles: including single vehicle accidents caused by road hazards or accidents caused by the inattention of other drivers.
- Accidents involving drunk drivers: we can pursue compensation from the drunk driver and also fight to hold the bar or restaurant that overserved the individual liable for your injuries.
- Accidents involving trucks: these large vehicles can demolish smaller vehicles whether on city streets or highways.
- Other vehicles: including construction vehicles, recreational vehicles, boats and commercial trucks.
If you are suffering a car crash injury such as traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries or paralysis, do not hesitate to contact our firm. We will provide an honest case assessment and guide you through the legal process of monetary compensation.
Schedule A Free Initial Consultation
To schedule a free initial consultation call Law Offices of Mohammed Alzaidi at 602-705-0222 or toll free at 877-900-1791. If you choose not to call the firm, we can be reached through email. For your convenience, we offer evening and weekend appointments by request. Home and hospital visits are available. Telephones are answered 24 hours a day. We offer services in Spanish and Arabic.
Unlike most attorneys who require that you pay 33.3 percent of your recovered compensation in attorney fees, we offer a more reasonable contingency fee of 25 percent of your recovery for non-litigated cases.