- Principle Attorney
- Main Shareholder
Mohammed W. Alzaidi is a personal injury attorney, who has been representing plaintiffs for the past 24 years. Mr. Alzaidi practices in the areas of personal injury and Wrongful Death and Medical Malpractice.
Mr. Alzaidi has recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients in various jurisdictions. Mr. Alzaidi accepts cases on hourly and contingency fee agreements.
AUTO ACCIDENTS, WRONGFUL DEATH AND TRUCK ACCIDENTS
Mr. Alzaidi handles traumatic injury and wrongful death cases, arising out of:
- All Multiple-Vehicle and Single Vehicle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle and ATV Accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Dangerous Products
- Police Officers Abuse
- Rollover (Including SUV, Vans, Minivans, Pick-Ups, and Other Vehicles)
- Seatbelt Failure
- Passenger and Driver Ejections
- Gas Tank Explosions and Fires
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND, PERSONAL INTEREST AND CHARITY WORK
Mr. Alzaidi was admitted to the Arizona Bar in 1993, and the U.S. District Court for the District Of Arizona in 1994. And is a member of Arizona Trial Lawyers Association.
He attended ASU, and went on to graduate from Cleveland Marshall Law School in 1993.
Mr. Alzaidi established his law firm in Phoenix, Arizona in 1993, he is the principle attorney and the main shareholder. Mr. Alzaidi enjoys playing soccer and tennis, and played for Arizona State University.
Mr. Alzaidi does pro bono work in the Muslim and Arab community in Arizona, and throughout the United States. Mr. Alzaidi supports several charities, including Doctors without Borders, Mercy Corps, Amnesty International, and Southern Law Poverty Center. He is a member of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, and the Arab-American Institute. Mr. Alzaidi is also an Executive Board Member of NAACP for Maricopa County.
Areas of Practice
- Accidents - Car Accidents 90%
- Slip & Fall - Premises Liability 10%
- Arizona, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1994
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 1993
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- B.S. - 1990
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arizona State Bar Association, Member, 1993 to Present
- American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, Member, 2000 to Present
- NAACP, Executive Board Member, 2011 to 2017
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Free Legal Advice for Members of the Community
- Amnesty International
- Southern Law Poverty Center
- Arab-American Institute, Member
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, NAACP, Executive Board Member